Reset a Mailbox Password
Each mailbox is created with a unique login and password. You can reset a mailbox password in the Control Panel in just a few quick steps.
- Log into the Control Panel.
The Control Panel's main dashboard displays:
- Select Users from the Users section of the main dashboard.
The Users dashboard displays:
- On the Users dashboard, locate the appropriate user whose mailbox password you want to change and click the Display name.
The User Details screen displays:
- Click the [Change Password] button.
The Password screen displays:
- Enter the new password in both text fields provided.
NOTE: If you would like the system to generate a new password for you, click [Generate new password].
- Click [Submit].
The password is changed and you are returned to the User Details screen.