By default, when you order your Apptix service, no mailboxes are created. You must log into the Control Panel to create mailboxes for each unique user. You may create as many mailboxes as you ordered when you purchased your Apptix service.
- Log into the Control Panel.
The Control Panel's main dashboard displays.
- Select Add New Mailbox from the Mail section of the main dashboard.
The first screen of the Add New Mailbox wizard displays:
- Select one of the options:
- Enter a Display name, Login, and Password for the new mailbox.
If you want the system to generate a random password for you, click the [Generate New Password] button.
Click the [Next>>] button and the next screen of the Add New Mailbox wizard displays:
- On this screen, you will specify properties for the new mailbox:
- Confirm or replace the new mailbox Alias.
- Confirm or replace the new E-mail address.
- Ensure that the proper Size limit is in place for the new mailbox.
- Select the type(s) of Mailbox Access appropriate for this mailbox: Outlook Web App (OWA), Outlook access, ActiveSync, etc.
Indicate whether you wish to have a test message sent to the new e-mail address by checking in the corresponding checkbox.
- Click the [Finish] button when you have selected all the properties you need for the new mailbox.
The new mailbox is created and displays on the Mailboxes screen:
Notice that when you select a mailbox in the list, the [Delete] button becomes active.
- Simply click it to delete the selected mailbox and remove it from the list.
The system prompts you to be sure you want to delete the selected mailbox.
- Click [OK] to delete; click [Cancel] to halt deletion.