Herndon, VA – January 25, 2011 – Apptix (OSE: APP), the largest provider of cloud-based Microsoft communication and collaboration services, today announced the launch of Unified Communications. Apptix has integrated Microsoft Hosted Exchange, Office Communication Server (OCS), and SharePoint to deliver enterprise voice, email, file sharing, corporate Instant Messaging with Presence, Web conferencing, and mobility services for a complete cloud-based Unified Communications package. By integrating and delivering these complex services in the cloud, Apptix brings complete communications to organizations of all sizes at a fraction of traditional system costs.
"With the Apptix Unified Communications solution, users have the communication and collaboration tools they need just a click away, and the solution is flexible enough to meet the requirements of any organization, from SOHO to large enterprise," said James Bond, Apptix's Vice President of Product & Software Development. "This software-based approach helps streamline communications and collaboration with anytime, anywhere access, using familiar, easy to use tools that integrate seamlessly. We offer an affordable and integrated option to maximize your existing infrastructure, lower costs, improve employee productivity, and drive innovation."
"Unified Communications helps businesses cut costs by reducing travel expenses and conferencing charges and reduce or eliminate capital expenditures by consolidating messaging, telephony, and voicemail systems. Unified Communications is the simplest and best way to improve your productivity and your bottom line."
- James Bond
Unified Communications includes the following integrated services:
- Exchange Email, the corporate standard for mail, calendar, and contacts with anti-virus and anti-spam protection from Symantec
- Enterprise Voice (VoIP) enhances or replaces traditional PBX systems with key features such as Outlook integration, single-click calling and simultaneous ringing from computer, desk phone, or mobile phone, and meets E911 requirements
- Corporate Instant Messaging integrates users' Presence with the Outlook client
- Web Conferencing enables virtual audio or video meetings with the ability to share desktops or documents for more productive discussions
- SharePoint Collaboration provides an always-available site to share and manage documents, project plans, ideas, contacts, etc.
- ActiveSync Mobile Synchronization keeps users in touch and productive anytime, anywhere
Apptix Unified Communications solution is available now at a special price of $44.95 per user, per month for a limited time, and includes unlimited calling in the United States. More information is available at http://www.apptix.com/unified-communications/.
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Apptix (OSE: APP) is the leading provider of Unified Comm¬unication services including Exchange email, VoIP, SharePoint, and Web Conferencing. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Apptix is an award-winning pioneer in the hosted services space providing best-in-class, reliable, secure, and affordable products and services to over 300,000 users. Apptix's cost-effective solutions eliminate the need for expensive on-site infrastructure and remove the hassles of daily IT management. For more information, visit www.apptix.com or follow at www.twitter.com/apptix.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.